OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. Search Technology provides this notice to describe and explain our online information collection practices.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- You can visit our web site without disclosing any personal information.
- We accumulate anonymous "visit" data for aggregate statistics to analyze usage of our web site.
- There are times when we request personal information from you to respond to your inquiry or request. Personal information is obtained only when you voluntarily submit it.
- When you activate one of our products, we record a unique fingerprint from your computer and the IP address to register the activation.
- When you use one of our products to login to our Download site, we record the login using your Registration Code and IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to contact you to provide the information or services you request.
- If you "opt-in", we may use your personal information to send occasional newletters about our products and services. With unsolicited correspondence, we will provide and honor an "opt-out" method.
- We monitor and analyze downloads from our web site at the individual user-name level or temporary-access-code level to ensure appropriate use.
- We provide activation services for our products.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
If there are changes to the terms of our online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here and update the revision date on this page.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using Search Technology's Web site, you signify your assent to this Privacy Statement.
May 24, 2018