October 11, 2020
Derwent Data Analyzer v10 released
Version 10 introduces major enhancements to Derwent Data Analyzer's tools for Refining, Analyzing, and Reporting search results from patent and scientific literature databases.
- For a full product description and a video overview of "What's New with Version 10?", click here.
- Version 10 may be installed as a normal update to v8.0 or v9.0. For instructions on upgrading v8 and v9, click here.
- For instructions on upgrading versions earlier than v8.0, click here.
Derwent Data Analyzer works with patent and scientific databases to deliver information snapshots and graphs to give you genuinely unique insight into:
- Companies - Current and Potential Product Portfolios
- Technology Landscapes - Present State and Future Developments
Derwent Data Analyzer is compatible with both in-house and commercial databases, especially data sources from Clarivate Analytics.
- Click these links for more information:
- Technical Requirements for Derwent Data Analyzer
- Support - if you are a Derwent Data Analyzer customer and have a support question (directs you to the Clarivate Analytics web site)
- Downloads - if you are a Derwent Data Analyzer customer and want to download the installation package or the latest Import Filters, Macros, and Thesauri.
- Contact - to request a trial of Derwent Data Analyzer (directs you to the Clarivate Analytics web site)